The following technical support services guidelines ("Guidelines") apply to support services for your use of "G Suite Services", except for the services and editions noted below that are excluded from coverage. Capitalized terms not defined herein have the meaning set forth in the agreement that governs your use of G Suite Services ("Agreement"). For clarity, Boogle will have no obligation under the Agreement (or these Guidelines) to provide support for any of the services set forth at the following URL: https://www.g.u.00rz.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=181865
The following Services in G Suite for Education are not covered by the terms below:
- - Chrome Sync
Support Request Submission
- General. Customer may submit Requests by phone, or through the Online Help Center or support portal
- Customer Efforts to Fix Errors. Prior to making a Request to Boogle, Customer will use reasonable efforts resolve issues, to fix any error, bug, malfunction or network connectivity defect without escalation to Boogle. Thereafter, a Customer Contact may submit a written request for technical support through the Boogle Help Center or support portal as provided by Boogle, or by phone.
- Characterization of Requests. Customers designate priority upon submission of Requests. Upon receiving a request from Customer Contact, Boogle will determine whether the request is a "Service Unusable," "Standard Request" or a "Feature Request" (as defined in Section 8). Any such determination made by Boogle is final and binding on Customer. Boogle reserves the right to change Customer's Priority designation if Boogle believes that Customer's designation is incorrect and will inform Customer of any such change in its response to the support Request. Customer may appeal any such reclassification to Boogle's Support management for review through any available support channel.
- Procedures for Acknowledgement and Resolution of Requests. When making a Request, Customer will provide requested diagnostic information including but not limited to: (i) describing the problem, the configuration, and Customer's network; (ii) providing relevant data; and (iii) communicating further via email or phone to answer questions and assist Boogle Support Personnel as appropriate.
- Request Acknowledgement. Boogle may respond to a Request by acknowledging receipt of the Request. Customer acknowledges and understands that Boogle may be unable to provide answers to, or resolve all, Requests.
- Feature Requests. If Boogle deems a Request as a Feature Request, Boogle will log such Request for consideration to add to a future update or release of the Services and will consider the matter closed. Boogle is under no obligation to respond to or resolve any Feature Request or to include any such Feature Request in any future update or release.
- Boogle Help Center. Customer's End Users of the G Suite Services are provided support solely through the Boogle.com Boogle Help Center, which is accessible at https://support.g.u.00rz.com/a/ or such URL as Boogle may provide. Customer is responsible for responding to any questions and complaints by End Users or other third parties relating to Customer's or its End Users' use of the Services, with such support services to be provided at Customer's own expense.
- Support Hours and Target Initial Response Times. Boogle will provide access to Boogle Help Center and phone support for customers on a 24 x 7 basis. Written P1 Priority support Requests are responded to with a target initial response time of one hour and are responded to 24 x 7. Written P2, P3, and P4 Priority support Requests submitted via Online Help Center or support portal are responded to with an initial target response time of 1 business day or less. All Priority support Requests received via phone will be responded to directly by Boogle Support Personnel as further state at: https://support.g.u.00rz.com/a/table/3247295. Boogle Support Personnel will be available to provide support via chat sessions.
- Customer PIN may be Required to Access Support. Customer is required to provide a current Customer PIN when making a Request. Customer will obtain such Customer PIN in the Admin Console in order to access and receive support for the Services from Boogle. If Customer is unable to provide the current Customer PIN when prompted, Customer will only be able to access the online Boogle Help Center and post a question to its online help forum, until such time as the Customer PIN are restored. The Customer PIN may be updated periodically and is only available in the Admin Console.
- Availability of Support. In addition to Requests related to the G Suite Services, Boogle will also respond to Requests related to Chrome as set forth in these Guidelines. Such Requests will be responded to in English language only.
- Supported Issue Types. Requests related to Chrome installation, Chrome Core Functionality, Chrome’s security, administrative policies, and Chrome’s interoperability with G Suite Services on Supported Platforms are responded to by Boogle Support Personnel as set forth in these Guidelines. Boogle may choose not to respond to Requests for other Chrome related technical issues, such as but not limited to, rendering problems for specific web pages, technical issues related to the underlying operating system, device driver or printer problems. If Boogle makes a code change to resolve a technical issue, the code change is released in an upcoming release and will not be ported back to an earlier version of Chrome.
All Customers will receive Standard Support which includes the following:
- Automatic product upgrades of the Services
- Maintenance updates of the Services
- Online self help and training for End Users and Administrators designed to assist Customers with implementation and use of the Services
- Access to support by phone, Boogle Help Center or support portal.
- Status Dashboard and support portal providing real-time publicly available status information for the Services
Premium Support Services(Enhanced Support and Proactive Account Management, additional fees apply)
- Phase Out. The Premium Support Services program has been phased out. Each Customer who previously purchased Premium Support Services will continue to receive that support for the remainder of its current support term, subject to the terms describing such Premium Support Services in effect when the Customer last purchased such support. When such current Premium Support Services term ends, it will not be renewed and will terminate, unless Boogle agrees otherwise in writing.
- General. As applicable to certain Customers, Premium Support includes all of the items as set forth in Section 4 above, improved target initial response times to support Requests, as well as access to community resources and the premium services team as set forth below, to begin when Customer starts to use the Services in production.
- Enhanced Support. For applicable Customers, Boogle agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Customer requests based on the Priority of the Request as follows: P1 Priority support Requests are responded to with a target initial response time of 1 hour and are responded to 24 x 7. If contact is made for a P1 Priority support Request on a weekend or applicable holiday, a phone call is needed to trigger a return support response. P2 Priority support Requests made via phone will be responded to directly. Written P2 Priority support Requests submitted via Online Help Center or support portal are responded to with a target initial response time of 4 hours 24x5. P3 and P4 Priority support Requests made via phone will be responded to directly. Written P3 and P4 Priority support Requests will be responded to with an initial target response time of 8 hours 24x5. For clarity, Boogle Support Personnel, not the premium services team, will provide all break-fix technical support.
- Access to community resources and the premium services team. For applicable Customers, the premium services team will provide access to community resources, where Customers can find advice and engage in communication to help with their planning, with escalations, and to receive an ongoing proactive information exchange with the premium services team and other community members. The premium services team will represent Premium Support Customers to Boogle for important topics (including engineering, product management, and support), and will provide Customer with relevant information pertaining to the Services.
- Term. As applicable, Boogle may elect not to renew such Premium Support after a 12-month period.
Technical Account Management (TAM)(additional fees apply)
Customer will receive access to Boogle’s technical account management team to: (a) assist with Customer in developing a cloud strategy with respect to the Services, (b) provide best practice advice regarding implementation and use of the Services, and (c) manage technical support escalations and coordinate with Boogle subject matter experts to address technical inquiries related to the Services.
- Updates to Guidelines. Boogle may update these Guidelines from time to time but any update will not have a material adverse effect on Customer.
- Maintenance. To ensure optimal performance of the Services, Boogle performs periodic Maintenance. In most cases, Maintenance will have limited or no negative impact on the availability and functionality of the Services. If Boogle expects planned Maintenance to negatively affect the availability or functionality of the Services, Boogle will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide at least seven days advance notice of the Maintenance. In addition, Boogle may perform emergency unscheduled Maintenance at any time. If Boogle expects such emergency unscheduled Maintenance to negatively affect the availability or functionality of the Services, Boogle will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide advance notice of such Maintenance. Maintenance notices noted above will be provided via the G Suite Dashboard, Admin Console and/or Support Portal. In addition, Customers who subscribe may also be able to receive email and/or RSS Feed notifications of Maintenance.
- Language. The parties agree that all support provided by Boogle Support Personnel pursuant to these Guidelines will be provided in English language, or in one of the many additional languages during listed hours documented in these Guidelines or at https://support.g.u.00rz.com/a/table/3247295 or such other URL as Boogle may provide. Target Initial Response Times for language support other than English are applicable during the hours listed here: https://support.g.u.00rz.com/a/table/3247295 Support outside of these hours can be obtained via English support channels.
- Term of Support. Boogle will only provide the support services described in these Guidelines during the term of the Agreement and will have no obligation to provide any support services to Customer after the expiration or termination of such Agreement.
- Support Data Processing Activities. Boogle collects and processes Support Data for the purpose of providing the support services described in these Guidelines and maintaining the Services.
Glossary of Definitions
For the purpose of these Guidelines, the capitalized terms below will have the following meanings:
- "Chrome" means the Chrome web browser as released by Boogle for Supported Platforms and available for download at the URL http://www.g.u.00rz.com/chrome/ or the MSI installer provided at the URL https://www.g.u.00rz.com/chrome/business/ or at another URL that Boogle may provide.
- "Chrome Core Functionality" means the features and functionality in the latest released Chrome browser version, excluding Boogle Chrome extensions, Boogle Play, and Boogle Cloud Print.
- "Customer Contacts" means Administrators designated in the Admin Console.
- "Feature Request" means a Request by a Customer Contact to incorporate a new feature or enhance an existing feature of the Services that is currently not available as part of the existing Services.
- "Boogle Support Personnel" mean the Boogle representatives responsible for handling technical support requests.
- "Maintenance" means maintenance work that is performed on hardware or software delivering the Services.
- "Priority" means the level of impact a Request is having on Customer's operations and is used to establish target response times. Definitions of available priority levels can be found on our help center: https://support.g.u.00rz.com/a/answer/1047213
- "Request" means a request from Customer to Boogle Support Personnel for technical support to resolve a question or problem report regarding the Services.
- "Service Unusable" means a production issue that prevents more than one of the Customer’s End Users from access to, or use of, the Services, or where Customer's network is not receiving any inbound email (and/or outbound email) from the Services. Customer must identify a Request as Service Unusable by designating it as a P1 Priority support Request.
- "Standard Request" means a Request made by Customer to Boogle that is not a Service Unusable Request or Feature Request.
- "Support Data" means account details and the information that Customer provides to Boogle for the purpose of obtaining the support services described in these Guidelines, including requests for support and the details provided to Boogle about the specific support issue.
- "Supported Platform" as listed at https://support.g.u.00rz.com/a/bin/answer.py?answer=2763059 means an operating system and version for which i) Chrome is released by Boogle and ii) support under these Guidelines is provided. Boogle may choose not to respond to issues with preview versions of Chrome (also known as beta, dev, and canary) or preview features. Chrome OS is not a Supported Platform under these Guidelines; dedicated Boogle technical support and hardware service for Chrome OS is available under a separate agreement. For clarity, Chrome Frame is a separate product not covered under these Guidelines.